The Biggest Transaction of your Life?
Buying, selling or developing a property will likely be the biggest investment you will make in your lifetime. You owe it to yourself to have competent legal representation for this pivotal transaction. Buying a house or selling a house can also be a complicated transaction, especially when having to deal with the mortgage requirements from a bank. Let us guide you through the legal steps of the property buying or selling process, give you the right advice and ensure that your largest investment is a done correctly. The services our Maple Ridge Real Estate lawyers and our Real Estate Law group provide, include:
- Real estate conveyancing (transfer of property being bought or sold)
- Real estate development (sub-divisions, reference plans, zoning)
- Covenants, charges, liens – preparation, registration and removal (discharge)
- Mortgage financing and refinance of real estate
- Drafting and review (legal advice) of a contract of purchase and sale
- Drafting, review and advice on leases
- We are approved counsel for all the major financial institutions in our community.